It has finally arrived. After 2 years the next and final version has been released. Version 1.0 is a turning point for me. I have been working on it for the last 6 years and in that time I have done almost all I can do within a reasonable timeframe to complete and enhance the cutscenes. For me the game is very much enjoyable now and I see no real use in enhancing the cutscenes any further. I want to remember this project as something fun before it transforms into some kind of a burden. So this is it. The final release of my Cutscenes Remaster Project and I hope everybody who uses it can enjoy it as much as I do. I always wanted to create a substantial mod for a game I love and I can finally say that I have achieved (or at least tried) that.
CHANGELOG (SINCE LAST RELEASE)
- all original low-res dragons have been redrawn in all scenes (Mix_complete22)
- a new transitional scene has been created from scratch (Mix_complete22)
- Alexstrasza has been given a complete makeover for a more cohesive appearance (Mix_complete22)
- all of Thralls low-res scenes have been redrawn (Mix_complete22)
- a continuity error has been fixed. Hellscream appears briefly sitting next to Doomhammer, although he has been captured by that point. He has now been replaced with with a random orc (Mix_complete22)
- lots of little touch-ups in almost every scene (Mix_complete22)
HOW TO USE
Simply exctract the downloaded file and copy the extracted cutscenes into the cutscenes folder (…\W4\Cut_Scenes) of your Warcraft Adventures game folder, overwriting the existing ones.