The time has come! My attempt of adding sound effects to the cutscenes of Warcraft Adventures – Lord of the Clans has reached it’s first intermediate goal: The first beta is ready for download!
The game had been leaked in 2016, completely playable but with missing sound effects in almost all cutscenes.
This package contains all 20 cutscenes, including 2 cutscenes not included in the original leak. A lot of work went into these files:
- The audio has been synced, with noise filtering applied where necessary.
- Fitting sound effects and music have been added (200+ sound effects, music from Warcraft Adventures and Warcraft 1 + 3).
- Lots of compression artifacts have been removed by hand (intro and ending).
- Two previously missing cutscenes, only available as a TV recording, have been carefully remastered by using deflickering filters, waifu upscaling and Photoshop editing.
- Missing voices have been restored in the AMI intro by using the original script and TTS software.
HOW TO USE
Simply exctract the downloaded file and copy the extracted cutscenes into the cutscenes folder of your Warcraft Adventures game folder, overwriting the existing ones.
BIG THANKS TO
Raidor for leaking the game and finding the missing cutscenes,
IllidanS4 for providing the missing cutscenes, his feedback and the translation of the original script and
Blizzard Entertainment for creating a truly unique game.
Warcraft Adventures is owned by Blizzard Entertainment. I do NOT own the game or it’s cutscenes. I’m simply doing this out of appreciation of this game. Therefore this package only contains the cutscenes, meant as a fanmade mod. I will never supply the whole game.